Agilent 6000 Series Oscilloscopes User’s Guide
2013-09-02 · I have a 7633, and it has X/Y mode. If you find the manual for the module in your horizontal slot (and that module supports X/Y mode) the instruction manual will tell you how to do it.... Cursors are also applicable when the oscilloscope is in the XY mode, as when displaying Lissajous patterns. Automatic Measurements can be taken on signals in either the time or the frequency domain.
Siglent SDS1202X-E XY Mode Update Rate Page 1
The Keysight InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series oscilloscopes deliver these features: • 100 MHz, 200 MHz, 350 MHz, 500 MHz, and 1 GHz bandwidth models. • 2- and 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope …... In its most commonly used mode of operation, an oscilloscope creates a visual display by capturing and successively overlaying identical windows of time, each window beginning at the same point (relative to the “trigger point”) on the signal.
3 Now set the oscilloscope to display the transfer
Agilent Technologies 54622A Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Agilent Technologies 54622A. We have 3 Agilent Technologies 54622A manuals available for free PDF download: User Manual, Service Manual, Datasheet how to show match value to 2 people (To cancel the number mode, press Shift and Cancel.) 3. Set the units to the desired value by using the arrow keys (up or down) on the right side of the front panel. IMPORTANT NOTE: There is an internal resistor 50 ohms in series with the oscillating voltage source inside the function generator, refer to figure 5. Figure 5. The internal load resistor in your function generator Thus, if you
PC Oscilloscope Software User's Guide Pico Technology
Phase Shift Measurements in Oscilloscope The horizontal control section may have an XY mode that lets you display an input signal rather than the time base on the horizontal axis. (On some digital oscilloscopes this is a display mode setting.) how to set up rogers wifi password (To cancel the number mode, press Shift and Cancel.) 3. Set the units to the desired value by using the arrow keys (up or down) on the right side of the front panel. IMPORTANT NOTE: There is an internal resistor 50 ohms in series with the oscillating voltage source inside the function generator, refer to figure 5. Figure 5. The internal load resistor in your function generator Thus, if you
How long can it take?
Set the ADK oscilloscope to XY mode as in lab 3 Fig 310
- The Oscilloscope Rice University
- The Oscilloscope Rice University
- Agilent DSOX3012A Digital Oscilloscope TEquipment.NET
- Position and Seconds per Division Time Base Selections
How To Set Oscilloscope In Xy Mode In Dsox3012a
Manual mode lets you position two cursors (either vertical or horizontal), and the positions and difference are displayed. Track lets you position a cursor along the waveform, and a voltage cursor automatically tracks the waveform. Both time and voltage values are displayed. Auto mode is the mode you should use with Measure, in order to see what the measurements mean.
- Oscilloscope Measurement 1 Objectives This experiment deals with basic and advanced time domain measurement. The purpose of the laboratory is to develop a skill needed to use basic laboratory equipment. By using special measurement, the stu-dent will learn the capability, and limitation of time domain measurements, by oscilloscope. Upon completion of the experiment the student will: …
- In the diagram above, the oscilloscope is operating in XY mode with 1.5V applied to X-input and -1.0V applied to the Y-input. The X and Y scales are both set to 0.5V
- To use the XY horizontal mode 5-13 Math Functions 5-17 Math Scale and Offset 5-18 Multiply 5-19 Subtract 5-20 Differentiate 5-21 Integrate 5-23 FFT Measurement 5-25 Cursor Measurements 5-31 To make cursor measurements 5-32 Automatic Measurements 5-37 Making automatic measurements 5-38 Setting measurement thresholds 5-39 Making time measurements automatically 5-41 Making Delay …
- A useful feature in comparing the phase of two waveforms is XY mode (DISPLAY > XY Display > Triggered XY). When set at the XY mode, the internal time base is disconnected.