I think it‘s because startGame is executed so often. I‘d try with calling the timeout outside the function so it only gets called once. – sandrooco 7 mins ago... Onload function to disable submit button Hi, I need a form Onload function that will disable the submit button if a global variable called $_SESSION['CountofRecords' ] is 0
two window.onload functions that call AJAX. Will this stop
How long can it take?
- onLoad Function for Content Page The ASP.NET Forums
- How can I pass a PHP variable to a window.onload event
- Would something stop a body onload? Experts Exchange
- How to prevent onload function to fire more than once
I have a function I want to run when the homepage of a website is first loaded. However, I don't want that function to run if, instead of getting to the homepage by accessing it directly, I get there because I clicked on a link on the site that directs me there.
- I have a function I want to run when the homepage of a website is first loaded. However, I don't want that function to run if, instead of getting to the homepage by accessing it directly, I get there because I clicked on a link on the site that directs me there.
- Thank You. How do I use window.parent here. Ex: Now test.html is there and function fnTest() is getting executed onLoad of test.html. But when I call that test.html through iFrame it shouldn't
- 2010-12-01 · But when i press enter key, it calls the required function and then automatically calls the onload function. This is happening only in firefox, works …