How to tell my ex im pregnant with his baby??? Yahoo Answers
Im in somewhat also in the same situation. My ex and I broke up a month ago and I found out two weeks later that I was pregnant. I hestitated to tell him but thought it would only be right if I did.... How do I tell my boyfriend I might be pregnant? Update Cancel. Answer Wiki. 2 Answers. Tiamari Taljaard, I've been there, Done that. Solved the puzzle and had a great time doing it. Answered Aug 5, 2016 · Author has 172 answers and 173.2k answer views. Oh boy... tricky situation :) Personally I believe it is better to get such things out in the open as fast as possible. If you keep putting it
My Boyfriend Admitted He Tried to Get Me Pregnant
I am pregnant by my ex and I have started seeing someone else. My ex wants nothing to do with me since he left me for my best friend. I am afraid that my new boyfriend won’t be able to handle my being pregnant by my ex.... 2010-02-22 · My best advice is to let him chill, your probably only about 3-4 weeks pregnant if you just found out last night. With you calling him and texting him its probably upsetting him more. With you calling him and texting him its probably upsetting him more.
Should I tell my ex I'm pregnant? relationship advice
How do I tell my ex I'm pregnant? Anonymous. Relationships. Facebook. Twitter. So about 2 weeks ago my bf and I broke up with my boyfriend coz he can be a bit of an ass. I love him but I just don't think it will work out. But I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant it's freaking me out have decided to keep the baby I'm just freaking out about telling him. I really hope he doesn't think we will how to take a mirror selfie with flash I’m going to give you 8 pregnancy trap red flags and tell you how to protect yourself from being trapped by a pregnancy. Here are 8 red flags that her pregnancy is a trap: Trap Red Flag #1.
How do I tell my ex I'm pregnant? GirlsAskGuys
2015-03-26 · Im new on here, having a very stressful day and would love some advice or opinions. I have a four year old son, am a lone parent although after years of falling out my son's father and I … how to tell if cordless phone is dect Ok so I'm 17 and pregnant with my ex's baby.We dated for a while but ended our relationship back in December. Three weeks after the break up I found out I was pregnant.
How long can it take?
How do i tell my ex boyfriend im pregnant ? Yahoo Answers
- How do I Tell my ex I'm pregnant? Yahoo Answers
- Should I tell my ex boyfriends mom I'm pregnant? Yahoo
- TELLING MY EX-BOYFRIEND I’M PREGNANT!! *Prank* YouTube
- how to tell my ex i'm pregnant? Yahoo Answers
How To Tell My Ex I M Pregnant
2016-11-13 · i had a child who is 5 now with my ex and im currently 36 weeks pregnant with my new partner..now keep in mind my ex cheated on me and is with someone he was talking to whilst still with me so we both have moved on etc. i told him im pregnant and he said "i cant talk to you right now" and he went quite for a few days.
- Originally Answered: Should I tell my soon to be ex husband that I am pregnant with his child? Updated answer since you posted the extra info about your soon to be ex being physically abusive to you: You need to protect yourself.
- u cheated on ur bf. n if it wasn't for that pregnancy he still wouldn't know what u did. this is the consequence of ur actions. u have no choice but to tell him the truth. this is too important because u were both trying to have a baby for a year and to make him think he is the father would be despicable. ur ex has the right to know that he is
- How do I tell my boyfriend I might be pregnant? Update Cancel. Answer Wiki. 2 Answers. Tiamari Taljaard, I've been there, Done that. Solved the puzzle and had a great time doing it. Answered Aug 5, 2016 · Author has 172 answers and 173.2k answer views. Oh boy... tricky situation :) Personally I believe it is better to get such things out in the open as fast as possible. If you keep putting it
- 2006-10-26 · Best Answer: i'm pregnant, get ready to pay child support. Well there is really no perfect time to tell him but it does need to be done. The sooner the better. Don't get back together for the baby though. Do it because you both really want to be together even if the baby wasn't a factor. A happy relationship is better than a